Monday, November 26, 2012

Catching Up

I've been out of my usual cookie baking and blogging routine in the past few weeks, but am happy to be back with a few pictures to share.  Please excuse the quality of these pictures -- most were decorated out of town, and without the benefit of Mr. Cookie District (or his camera) around to photograph them for me.

First of all, I made a few purple potted flower cookies for my grandma's birthday.  I used this tutorial as my guide, packaged them with purple paper, and stacked them in a basket for delivery.  There are few things my grandma loves more than the color purple, and I knew this was the perfect cookie for her.




We were in Michigan for Thanksgiving, and I made a few turkey cookies (just to clarify, that would be turkey shaped, not turkey flavored):



We also fried a turkey,



and cut down a Christmas tree (note - objects in picture are much, MUCH colder than they appear....).


Now I'm looking forward to a fun week of baking, including a batch for the Food Blogger Cookie Swap.  Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment